Full list of our publication can be found on Google Scholar and arXiv
- “Optimal Real-Space Renormalization-Group Transformations with Artificial Neural Networks”, Jui-Hui Chung, Ying-Jer Kao, arXiv:1912.09005, proceeding of Workshop on Machine Learning and the Physical Sciences at the 33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS).
- “Entanglement Renyi negativity across a finite temperature transition: a Monte Carlo study”,Kai-Hsin Wu, Tsung-Cheng Lu, Chia-Min Chung, Ying-Jer Kao, Tarun Grover, arXiv:1912.07343.
- “Phase structure of the 1+ 1 dimensional massive Thirring model from matrix product states”, Mari Carmen Bañuls, Krzysztof Cichy, Ying-Jer Kao, C-J David Lin, Yu-Ping Lin, David T-L Tan,Phys. Rev. D, 100, 094504 (2019) , arXiv:1908.04536.
- “Emergent Snake Magnetic Domains in Canted Kagome Ice”, Wen-Han Kao, Gia-Wei Chern, Ying-Jer Kao arXiv:1908.05872.
- “Generation of ice states through deep reinforcement learning”, Kai-Wen Zhao, Wen-Han Kao, Kai-Hsin Wu, and Ying-Jer Kao, Phys. Rev. E 99, 062106 (2019)
- “Tunneling-induced restoration of classical degeneracy in quantum kagome ice”, Kai-Hsin Wu, Yi-Ping Huang, and Ying-Jer Kao,Phys. Rev. B 99, 134440 (2019), arXiv:1806.08145.
- “Crossover of correlation functions near a quantum impurity in a Tomonaga-Luttinger liquid”, Chung-Yu Lo (羅中佑), Yoshiki Fukusumi (福住吉喜), Masaki Oshikawa (押川正毅), Ying-Jer Kao (高英哲), and Pochung Chen (陳柏中),Phys. Rev. B 99, 121103(R) (2019), arXiv:1805.05006.
- “Phase boundary location with information-theoretic entropy in tensor renormalization group flows”, Adil A. Gangat, Ying-Jer Kao, Phys. Rev. B 100, 094430, arXiv:1901.08193
- “Gapless spin liquid in the kagome Heisenberg antiferromagnet with Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interactions”, Chih-Yuan Lee, B. Normand, and Ying-Jer Kao, Phys. Rev. B 98, 224414.
- “Tensor Network study of the (1+1)-dimensional Thirring Model”, Mari-Carmen Bañuls, Krzysztof Cichy, Ying-Jer Kao, C.-J. David Lin, Yu-Ping Lin, David Tao-Lin Tan, EPJ Web Conf. 175, 2018
- “Symmetry between repulsive and attractive interactions in driven-dissipative Bose-Hubbard systems”, Adil A. Gangat, Ian P. McCulloch and Ying-Jer Kao, Sci. Rep. 8, 3698 (2018).
- “Dynamic scaling in the two-dimensional Ising spin glass with normal-distributed couplings”, Na Xu, Kai-Hsin Wu, Shanon J. Rubin, Ying-Jer Kao, and Anders W. Sandvik, Phys. Rev. E 96, 052102 (2017).
- “Griffiths singularities in the random quantum Ising antiferromagnet: A tree tensor network renormalization group study”, Yu-Ping Lin, Ying-Jer Kao, Pochung Chen, and Yu-Cheng Lin, Phys. Rev. B 96, 064427 (2017)
- “Steady States of Infinite-Size Dissipative Quantum Chains via Imaginary Time Evolution”, Adil A. Gangat, Te I, and Ying-Jer Kao, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 010501 (2017).
- “Quantum phase transitions driven by rhombic-type single-ion anisotropy in the S=1 Haldane chain”, Yu-Chin Tzeng (曾郁欽), Hiroaki Onishi (大西弘明), Tsuyoshi Okubo (大久保毅), and Ying-Jer Kao (高英哲),Phys. Rev. B 96, 060404(R) (2017).
- “Incommensurate spin density wave as a signature of spin-orbit coupling and precursor of topological superconductivity”, Aaron Farrell, P.-K. Wu, Y.-J. Kao, and T. Pereg-Barnea, Phys. Rev. B 94, 214424 (2016)
- “Field-induced ordering in dipolar spin ice”, Wen-Han Kao (高文瀚), Peter C. W. Holdsworth, and Ying-Jer Kao (高英哲),Phys. Rev. B 93, 180410(R) (2016).